Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Back to the Jungle

I've been given an opportunity to go back to the Amazon jungle, to Brazil this time, and do a seminar that combines lucid dreaming with ayahuasca and holotropic breathwork. It will be a real stretch for me to afford it and I'll have to go into debt to manage it; from a practical standpoint this isn't the right time. However when I read the email inviting me to apply my soul gave out a resounding YES!, so after struggling with it and going back and forth a lot I finally have decided to go for it. I love the idea of combining lucid dreaming and ayahuasca, and I have wanted to study with Stephen LaBerge (on the lucid dreaming side) and Luis Eduardo Luna (on the ayahuasca side) and this is the time and place to do it. When I got the email confirming my application Dominick (from the Lucidity Institute) said "You'll be pleased to know that Doctor LaBerge and I have reviewed your application and you have been warmly accepted. We're both looking forward to meeting the famous (or infamous) "adastra". Dr. Luna will be reviewing your application just for his background on the group's experience. Your prior
work with both LDing and Ayahuasca will make this a great one for both you and for the greater group." Ha ha, the infamous adastra...well I've been posting to the LI website for a really long time now. It's nice to know that Dr. LaBerge is looking forward to meeting me - the feeling is quite mutual!

I'm going to separately post some details about the seminar.

No comments: