A rambling account relating to my spiritual path, or whatever I feel like talking about. Comments welcome.
Monday, June 07, 2004
into the blogosphere...
It remains to be seen how much I'll get into this; my primary motivation at this point in to be able to respond to my friend leela's posts. Blogging does seem potentially very useful and fun - the real question is: CAN I AFFORD ANOTHER TIMESUCK IN MY LIFE????
maybe thinking of it as a timesuck will give it the power to do that to you. what if you looked at it as free therapy or a jump start on the memoirs you will want to write someday?
A close friend once described me as “always on the grow.” Being open and honest are values which have greatly facilitated my growth; heart-centered constructive criticism is always welcome here. Integral perspectives and embodied, (trans)rational spirituality are important to me.
I am available for writing/editorial work (including transcripts), other freelance assignments, and anything else interesting.
Click here to read a transcript I wrote of a conversation between Ken Wilber and myself about shadow work. Click here to see an index I wrote for Transformation Through Intimacy by Robert Augustus Masters.
Currently I live with my wife and beautiful stepchildren in Sacramento.
Remember: it's all fun and games until somebody loses an “I” - then things really get interesting!
1 comment:
maybe thinking of it as a timesuck will give it the power to do that to you. what if you looked at it as free therapy or a jump start on the memoirs you will want to write someday?
Post a Comment