Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Easily Amazed - Great Forum!

I learned recently that my friend Ashley Cooper in Seattle has a forum on her website http://www.easilyamazed.com/. It's worth checking out. It looks great and is very easy to use, and already I've discovered features that I don't find (but wish I did) on Integral Naked. Easily Amazed is very new - HER first post, which I'm assuming was THE first post, appeared on October 2nd, my birthday. What a lovely present, to find a cool new place in cyberspace. Well, it's early days yet - I've joined today, making the total beings on the forum 24. Hopefully things will pick up over time, and although very distracted by other things at the moment, I'm pondering ways to get greater numbers of interesting people on the board.

Check it out! :)

arthur

2 comments:

leela said...

I'm sorry I missed your Birthday. I'm so glad you were born. Thanks for posting those K pics on IN too. That moved me.

Love you!

adastra said...

Hi leela! I'm so glad I was born, too - I get to meet really great people like you. :) Thanks for what you said about the pics of Kalinidi.

BTW a bit of trivia for you: Robert Augustus Masters has a daughter named Leela.gu

love
arthur