Recently I've taken a position as one of the moderators on the Integral Naked forum, and in that capacity I recently set up a "question and answer" thread with local (near Vancouver) integral therapist and spiritual teacher Robert Augustus Masters. This project started several days ago and will likely continue for several more days or so - until the supply of questions starts to dry up or we see a natural endpoint.
Each day I take whatever questions people have posted on the thread or sent to me in email, send them to Robert, then post his answers on the thread. The thread has gotten a lot of participation, and people have expressed excitement and gratitude at the results; with the success of this experiment I hope we will be able to have more "big name" integral and spiritual thinkers participate directly with forum members in this way.
Please click on Robert Augustus Masters Q&A if you would like to check it out, and feel free to submit questions! Once the thread has run its course, I plan to post all the questions and answers here for easy access.
arthur
Saturday, March 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment